The Amazon.com bestseller HONEST MEDICINE introduces four lifesaving treatments that have been effectively treating—and in some cases curing—people for 25-90 years. However, for reasons of profitability (or lack thereof), these treatments have not been universally accepted. The treatments are:
- Low Dose Naltrexone for autoimmune diseases (e.g., multiple sclerosis, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn's disease) HIV/AIDS and some cancers
- The Ketogenic Diet for pediatric epilepsy
- Intravenous alpha lipoic acid, for terminal liver disease and some cancers
- Silverlon for non-healing wounds.
This book has already received a great deal of praise: (More praise from readers here.)
- Julian Whitaker, MD: “I commend Julia Schopick for
spreading the word about these remarkable, yet overlooked therapies that
can improve the lives of so many.”
- Ronald Hoffman, MD: "I predict that Honest Medicine will become an instant classic."
- Jeffrey Dach, MD: "A revolution is at hand, and Julia's new book, Honest Medicine, is leading the charge with banner held high."
- Mary Shomon: "Julia Schopick is one of those rare people who can go through an agonizingly difficult experience and go on to transform her pain into a passionate, clear-headed campaign to help others."
- David Brownstein, MD: “Honest Medicine should be required reading for all physicians and patients searching for safe and effective therapies."
WHERE TO GET THE BOOK
Barnes & Noble: Print and for the Nook (e-book)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Julia Schopick is the creator of the award-winning blog, HonestMedicine.com, and has been a published writer and a public relations consultant for more than twenty years. More about Julia here.
Julia Schopick is available for consultations, presentations and radio interviews. Please contact her at Julia@HonestMedicine.com, or by phone at 708-848-4788.