INTRODUCING JULIA SCHOPICK’S
LDN COACHING SERVICE
- Have you been suffering for years from an autoimmune disease like lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia or Crohn's disease; a neurological condition like Parkinson's disease; or another chronic illness?
- Have you almost given up on finding a treatment that can help you?
I HAVE GOOD NEWS!
A little known treatment—Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN)—has successfully, with very little known side effects, helped thousands of people with autoimmune diseases and some neurological conditions live more fulfilling lives, and it may help you!
Since writing my book, HONEST MEDICINE, and being on well-known radio shows listened to by millions of people, I have enjoyed helping hundreds of people -- one-on-one -- to either get their doctor to prescribe LDN or have helped others find a doctor who will prescribe it.
WHAT IS LDN? AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
LDN is an immune modulator, a very low dose alternative medication. Doctors have found LDN to be effective at treating many, many conditions, such as multiple sclerosis, lupus, Parkinson's, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia –- and many others. Many thousands of people have successfully used LDN for autoimmune and some neurological diseases.
Though there is so much patient-based evidence that LDN works, many people report that their doctors still refuse to prescribe it for them.
Because so many have asked me to coach them about LDN, so that they can convince their doctors to prescribe it for them, I am now offering my new LDN COACHING SERVICE, through which you will:
- Learn about LDN and how it has helped thousands of people with autoimmune diseases and other chronic conditions.
- Get help deciding if you want your doctor to prescribe LDN for you
- Get support fine-tuning your approach to your doctor
- Rehearse specifically how to approach your doctor
- Brainstorm ways to best access LDN
Here is how a Coaching/Consulting session with me works.
What you’ll get:
OPTION #1--THE MOST INCLUSIVE (There is another option at the end)
THREE 30-minute phone coaching sessions -- PLUS professionally prepared handouts which I will send to you:
THE FIRST CALL
- A personal 30-minute pre-coaching assessment phone consultation with you to review your personal situation and brainstorm your particular issues and challenges.
After this session, I will provide you with the following information to share with your doctor.
o Professionally Prepared Handouts, including research references and reports you can take to your doctor to provide more information to educate both you and him/her. You will be able to print these handouts out on high-quality paper, and positioned in a folder, so as to be most impressive to your doctor.
o A list of compounding pharmacies that provide top-quality compounded LDN available by prescription.
THE SECOND CALL
- Another 30-minute phone consultation (also recorded), a few days to a week before your appointment with your doctor, in which we will fine-tune your individual approach in communicating effectively with your doctor about your own situation, as well as how to present the handouts to him or her.
THE THIRD CALL
- A third 30-minute phone conversation (also recorded) AFTER your doctor’s appointment to strategize your next steps. If on this call you decide you would like me to follow up with you in the future, we can arrange this.
Q: Why is it important to have your doctor prescribe LDN?
A: Most people say that they want their own doctor to prescribe LDN for them, rather than having to find another doctor. Why? Because their doctor knows them best.
Q: Where can I learn more about LDN?
Q: What if we work together and you can’t convince your doctor?
A: If, after I coach you, your doctor still remains unconvinced after all our best efforts have been exhausted, I will provide you with the names of doctors available in your area or by telephone consultation who are LDN-knowledgeable and will prescribe LDN for you. AND, with the materials and other information I share with you, there is a very good chance that -- even if he or she will not agree to prescribe LDN for you -- your own doctor will agree to "follow you" while you are taking LDN.
Q: Can you guarantee that my doctor will respond positively to my presentation?
A: While I cannot guarantee that your doctor will respond positively to your presentation, with my long association with doctors, and understanding the material, I can help you have the best chance of convincing him or her. The material I will share with you will be crucial to this effort. But, if you have presented the materials effectively to your doctor, there is a good chance that, even if he or she will not prescribe LDN for you, he or she will agree to follow your progress on LDN.
What is the value in your attending my Coaching Sessions?
- You’ll save yourself hundreds of hours of labor-intensive, costly research at a time when you're feeling physically and mentally compromised.
- You’ll gain CLARITY about what LDN can do to improve your health and your life.
- A feeling of confidence before approaching your doctor – as a result of role-playing with me prior to your doctor’s appointment.
- You’ll know that you are not alone. Hundreds of people have walked this journey. And I’ll be right by your side in spirit, coaching you on.
- You’ll know that you are taking charge of your health care, a step of empowerment that can make all the difference to your well-being.
COST: $225, which includes the THREE 30-minute phone consultations and all the materials (handouts, including research references and reports), prepared by me and sent to you in a folder.
OPTION #2 -- MORE FLEXIBLE/LESS EXPENSIVE
Some of you are more familiar with LDN -- and therefore won't need three sessions. Please contact me to discuss more flexible, less expensive options. To discuss an option that will work well for you, please write to me at the email address directly below.
For more information about either my private coaching service or my Teleseminar series, please write to me at Julia@HonestMedicine.com.
To learn about my LDN Teleseminars, click here.